Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19): the policing response and what you need to know

Family disclosure

Information which maybe held by the police for purposes of public and private law family proceedings, can be requested from Avon and Somerset Police.

Make a request

You can make a request for disclosure of information which may be held by the police, for use in family court proceedings:

When submitting your request, including details of the information you are looking for, together with a copy of any court order, which directs for disclosure from the Constabulary.


You will be required to provide the fee of £100, prior to any work being undertaken on the request. 

Make cheques payable to PCC for Avon and Somerset.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?