Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19): the policing response and what you need to know

Report parking issues

Avon and Somerset Constabulary work in partnership with local authorities to deal with parking enforcement. Enforcement of parking restrictions is not a criminal matter in any local authority area.

How do I report…?

  • a vehicle parked in a dangerous position
  • a skip causing an obstruction or in a dangerous position
  • obstruction of the pavement causing pedestrians to enter the highway

You can report any of the above, by calling 101.

For any other parking concerns or guidance on parking regulations in your area, contact your local council.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?