Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19): the policing response and what you need to know

Report drug dealing and use

If you suspect drug use or dealing is taking place in your neighbourhood, report it to us.

Use our online form to inform of us of drug dealing or use:

Drug use support

Local Substance Misuse Services are extremely effective and are delivered by the local Drug and Alcohol Action Teams (DAATs):

The Home Office and the Department of Health provide information and advice through the Talk to Frank website.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?