Leave site


If you are interested in becoming a language interpreter for Avon and Somerset Police, you will need to register your details on the National Register of Public Service Interpreters (NRPSI).

Only interpreters who are registered can be used by the police.

How do I register as an interpreter for the police?

Find out about registering by visiting the NRPSI website.

Further information

See the standard operating procedures (PDF) for fees payable and how to make a claim.

For further details on the operating procedure for our force, email CriminalJusticeAdmin@avonandsomerset.police.uk.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?