Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19): the policing response and what you need to know

Transfer ownership of a firearm or shotgun

If you have acquired or disposed of a gun between yourself and either another certificate holder or Registered Firearms Dealership, you must notify us as soon as possible.

To notify the police of a transfer of a firearm or shotgun, fill in the online form.

For more information on transferring ownership of a firearm or shotgun, contact Firearms Licensing.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?