Stonewall Diversity Scheme 2015-2021
Date of request: 25 May 2021
Reference: 696/21 and 158/21
- Is Avon & Somerset a member of the Stonewall Diversity Scheme?
- If “yes” to Q1, for how many years has A&S Police been a member?
- How much money in total has A&S Police spent on membership of any Stonewall schemes between Jan 2011 – present?
- If “yes” to Q1 does A&S Police intend to renew its subscription to Stonewall in 2022?
- Details of the total amount of money you paid to Stonewall (i) in 2019; (ii) in 2020, whether or not as payment for goods or services.
Avon and Somerset Constabulary is currently a member of the Stonewall Diversity Scheme and has been since March 2015.
A total of £2,500 each financial year (2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20) has been spent on subscription fees to Stonewall.
A renewal review of this membership will take place in October 2021, therefore as of the date of your request we are unable to provide you with an answer to question four of your request.
In answer to question five, we have also recorded £5,500 +vat paid for Stonewall Allies Training in January 2020 in addition to the yearly subscription fees above