Leave site
Skip to content

Rural crime reporting

Contacting the Police and not sure what number to use? 999 For all emergency calls including crimes in progress 101 For reporting a crime that has taken place or if you wish to make contact with a specific officer or department. www.avonandsomerset.police.uk – visit this site for information and advice including contact information on the Sector Neighbourhood Policing Teams. 0800555111 – Crimestoppers who are a UK charity and not the Police. They will not ask for your details nor will your call be traced. www.crimestoppers-uk.org

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?