Leave site

Advice about a court summons

Sending your driving licence off for endorsement

You must send your driving licence to the Conditional Offer Unit within the time stated on the Notice or any correspondence received from the Speed Enforcement Unit. If this date has passed, a court summons could be issued.

Delaying a court summons

A court summons is issued within 6 months of the offence, however, you can request an adjournment by contacting the court directly.

Out of the country

The court summons needs to be served to an address, however, if you are out of the country, a copy can be emailed if you contact the Conditional Offer Unit and provide your email address.

You will then need to make an online plea, following the instructions on the summons.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?