Skip to content

Coronavirus (COVID-19): the policing response and what you need to know

Report gypsy and traveller sites

Your local authority is responsible for managing encampments on council-owned land and will provide a point of contact if you are experiencing any issues.

Page feedback
Was this page useful? *
What best describes the reason for your visit today?