Can you help our investigation into the theft of a purse from an 82-year-old woman?
It happened in Poundland, Middle Street, Yeovil, on Wednesday 19 June.
The purse, containing bank cards and cash was taken as the woman shopped. She only realised the theft when she got to the till.
We’re keen to trace two women who were in the store at around the same time:
- has light brown hair and is wearing a light green padded jacket
- has dark hair and wears a black jacket
If you can help us trace these women, or have any other information about this theft, get in touch quoting reference 5219137227.
Keep your property safe from thieves:
- if you use a bag, always keep it closed
- never leave your bag unattended
- keep your bag on you – don’t hang it on a shopping trolley or the back of a chair while out
- keep your phone and wallet in an inside pocket, never your back pocket
- visit our advice page for more tips