Request a review of ongoing anti-social behaviour
You can use this form to trigger a multi-agency review of an ongoing incident of anti-social behaviour if you feel not enough action has been taken to respond to your reports.
This process is called a Community Trigger.
You should use this form if:
- you have reported to your local council, police or your landlord three separate incidents of anti-social behaviour relating to the same problem in the last six months and have had an inadequate response, or
- at least five people have reported the same problem of anti-social behaviour in the last six months
You should not use this form if:
- you do not meet the above criteria, a review will not be initiated
Find out how to report anti-social behaviour in your area.Start now
To fill in this form
- details of reports to police, council or housing association
- time, date and location of the incidents
- details of witnesses, if applicable